SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 MCQs Assam – MCQ and Very Short Answer (VSA) Questions receive 50% of the marks in the SEBA Class 10 HSLC Examination. SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 MCQ will account for 4 out of 7 marks (Real Numbers).
As a result, we have prepared ten crucial MCQ Questions from SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Numbers. Before that, we’ll go over the syllabus and topics for Chapter 1 Real Numbers as prescribed by the SEBA for Class 10. We have also provided the mark distribution for SEBA Class 10 maths Chapter 1 real Numbers.
Syllabus Of SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 (Real Numbers)
Let us begin by reviewing the SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 – Real Numbers syllabus.
- Euclid’s division lemma
- Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic statements after reviewing work done earlier and after illustrating and motivating through examples.
- Proofs of results-irrationality of √2, √3, √5, decimal expansions of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals.
Topics Covered in SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1
The following topics are covered in Chapter 1 – Real Numbers of the SCERT math textbook for Class 10.
- Euclid’s Division Lemma
- The Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- Revisiting Irrational Numbers
- Revisiting Rational Numbers and Their Decimal Expansions
There are four exercises that cover the topics mentioned above. This link contains the solution to the Chapter 1 exercise.
SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 (Real numbers) Marks distribution
As listed below, five (5) types of questions or question formats will be asked from Class 10 maths chapter 1.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) – 1 Mark each
- Very Short Answer (VSA) – 1 Mark each
- Short Answer- Type 1 – 2 Marks each
- Short Answer – Type 2 – 3 Marks each
- Long Answer – 3 Marks each
This chapter’s questions will be based on your knowledge and understanding. In the SEBA HSLC Examination, 4 MCQs of 1 mark each from SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 MCQ (Real Numbers) will be asked.
The distribution of detail marks is shown in the table below.
|MCQ/VSA (1 Mark)||2 x1 =2||2 x 1=2||–||–||4|
|SA-I (2 Marks)||–||1 x 3 = 3||–||–||3|
|SA-II (3 marks)||–||–||–||–||–|
|LA (4 Marks)||–||–||–||–||–|
SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 MCQs
1. HCF of 144 and 198 is
(a) 9 (b) 18 (c) 6 (d) 12
2. 225 can be expressed as
(a) 5 x 3^2 (b) 5 ^2 x 3 (c) 5 ^2 x 3 ^2 (d) 5^ 3 x 3
3. The total number of factors of a prime number is
(a) 1 (b) 0 (c) 2 (d) 3
4. The HCF and LCM of 12, 21, and 15 respectively are
(a) 3,140 (b)12,420 (c) 3,420 (d) 420,3
5. Using Euclid’s Division Lemma you can find
(a) LCM (b) HCF (c) HCF & LCM (d) Factors
6. Every Composite number can be factorized as a product of
(a) Composite number (b) Prime numbers (c) Prime & Composite number (d) Even and Odd numbers
7. HCF of two numbers is 24 and LCM is 148. What is the product of two numbers?
(a) 172 (b) 124 (c) 3552 (d) 148
8. Which one of the following real numbers is a rational number?
(a) 43.123123123 (b) 43.12012001200… (c)43.12312325 (d) None of these
9. Which one of the following real numbers is a terminating decimal expansion?
(a) 64/455 (b) 64/455 (c)77/210 (d) 13/3125
10. Which one of the following real numbers is a non-terminating repeating decimal expansion?
(a)13/3125 (b) 64/455 (c)23/200 (d)13/3125
SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 MCQs pdf
- The PDF for SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 MCQs are provided below.
FAQs: SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 MCQs
What is real no class 10?
Real numbers include both rational and irrational numbers. In this universe, there are two kinds of numbers: real numbers and imaginary numbers.
In a nutshell, all of the numbers you studied in class 10 are real numbers. Real numbers are made up of natural numbers, whole numbers, positive numbers, negative numbers, fractions, integers, rational numbers, irrational numbers, and so on.
Is 0 a real number?
We have ready 10 important MCQ Questions from SEBA Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Real Numbers. We have also provided a detailed syllabus and topics for Chapter 1 Real Numbers as prescribed by SEBA for Class 10. Furthermore, we have provided the mark distribution of SEBA Class 10 maths Chapter 1.