Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 – PMKVY Official Registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and information on the program’s training facilities are you may find there.
The government makes ongoing attempts to lower the nation’s unemployment rate. which the government implements numerous programs. The central government recently introduced the talent development program. Youth without jobs will receive training through – this program to help them find employment. The public will receive this training at no cost.
You will be given all the crucial details regarding Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana through this post. You will also be educated about how to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana online. Let’s learn how to sign up for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and benefit from this program.
- Read More UPPCL Executive Assistant Result 2023
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
This program will train the nation’s unemployed young in around 40 technological sectors, including construction, electronics and hardware, food processing, furniture and fittings, handicraft, gems and jewelry, and leather technology.
The country’s youth are free to select the program in which they would like to receive instruction. The Indian government has established training facilities in every state and city where beneficiaries will receive free instruction as part of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
The Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 is a 5-year initiative by the central government to provide youth with entrepreneurship education and training programs.
Skill Training will be Provided Through 5000 Centers
The Government of India has started the Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana to offer skill training to students, dropouts, and unemployed persons. Through 5000 centers, skill training will be made available under this plan. Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, offered this information.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, training facilities would be established in every district of India. The initial phase of this plan will operate about 5000 training centers.
Under this program, women will also be encouraged to pursue skill development. The residents of the nation will be able to find employment thanks to this plan. In addition, this program will give country residents the strength and independence they need.
The country’s development will also benefit from this plan’s effectiveness. In addition, by receiving training through this program, residents of rural areas will be able to raise their standard of living.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme|
|who launched||Central government|
|Beneficiary||the unemployed youth of the country|
|purpose||To provide training to the youth of the country in various courses|
|Number of training partners||32000|
|No. of Training Areas||40|
8 lakh citizens will be able to get the benefit of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was launched in 2015, as you are all aware. The residents of the country are given skill training through this program. so that he can find work. Following the successful implementation of this program, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2.0 was run from 2016 to 2020. Government officials have now unveiled Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0. There will be a 3.0 version of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. This program will help almost 8 lacks, of young people. This program’s training will not only help the nation improve, but it will also give its residents access to a variety of training opportunities.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana : Application made by 124000 citizens
As you may be knowledgeable, the Prime Minister launched a new program called PMKVY 3.0 in June of last year. The goal of this program is to train approximately one lakh citizens in health care. 124000 citizens from 33 states and union territories in 425 districts have applied for this scheme, which will run until January 13, 2022. After completing their training, many of these citizens were permitted to work. Only 59000 of these citizens have completed the 12th grade. He then completed an ITI certificate course, and 54000 citizens received education up to class X, while 289 citizens received education up to 9th grade.
Up to the eighth standard, 559 citizens have received an education; up to the seventh standard, 33 citizens have acquired education; up to the sixth standard, 26, and up to the fifth standard, 64 citizens. Around 1400 individuals have bachelor’s degrees in art, 199 have bachelor’s degrees in business, 63 have bachelor’s degrees in engineering, 593 have bachelor’s degrees in science, and 29 have bachelor’s degrees in business administration. a postgraduate as well. 90 individuals hold MA degrees, 41 hold MSc degrees, 11 hold MBA degrees, and 25 hold M.Com degrees. Some of the citizens are also M.Ed, M.Arch, MCA, etc. graduates.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Two major categories of training related to healthcare
The Healthcare Sector Skill Council has created six specialized courses in two major categories: fresh training and upskilling. The training lasts for three to four months. Candidates receive instruction on fundamental tools like oxygen concentrators and pulse oximeters. Additionally, instruction is given to help with handling emergency circumstances. Additionally, training is offered to help with home support services including keeping patient records and performing fast antigen training. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra and other relevant training facilities are hosting this program.
The Ministry’s officials have also disclosed that they have not yet collated the statistics on the candidates who found employment after completing the program. The majority of applicants chose the fresher training category, which was designed for people just entering the medical industry.
More than 4000 artisans will be trained
On December 28, 2021, the government announced the beginning of a pilot initiative to train more than 4000 cane and bass artisans in Nagaland through the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana’s pre-learning component. so that traditional handicrafts can be evaluated and certified by local weavers and artisans. This project will improve the abilities of more than 4000 craftsmen and artisans. The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship provides this information. Through this program, around 4100 artisans will receive training in Dimapur. This plan will be put into action in stages. This also covers choosing and instructing weavers and artisans using a bridge module for RPL.
The ministry also disclosed that the artisans and weavers would be chosen from Nagaland’s traditional craft community. Each batch will be operated as part of this project for 12 days. This consists of a bridge module of 60 hours and a 12-hour orientation. The artisans will also be given jobs following their training. The Handicraft and Carpet Sector Skill Council and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship will carry out the program’s implementation.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Namda craft training will be provided to 10900 artisans
Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and Electronics and Information Technology, has started two pilot programs. This will stimulate the resurgence of Kashmir’s indigenous Namda craft. 2250 residents of 30 Namda clusters in the six districts of Srinagar, Baramulla, Bandipora, Budgam, and Anandgarh will benefit from these projects. Instead of being woven, the Namda rug is manufactured of wool using the felting technique. Due to a lack of experienced labor, raw materials, and technology, this industry suffered an almost 100% drop between the years 1998 and 2008. A unique pilot project under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is the Namda initiative.
The Recognition of Higher Learning component of PMKVY would provide technical training to 10900 weavers and artisans. There will be 25 batches of three cycles for the Namda project. Each training course will last for three months. It will take 14 to 16 months to finish the entire cycle. In the state of Nagaland, a similar pilot experiment will also begin the following month. where more than 4000 artists and weavers will receive training
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Training will be provided to 3500 youths by Northern Railway
Through the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, Northern Railway will train 3500 young people. This instruction will be given in Banaras and Lucknow. A notification for training in Charbagh, Lucknow, has also been released to provide this training. All young people who are interested in receiving this training can apply by going to the Railway’s website. The Railways will send a training invitation after shortlisting. Indian Railways will deliver this skill training. which will have an impact on industries. Youth that receives this instruction will be able to earn more money.
Narendra Modi, our nation’s prime minister, launched this program in July 2015. The National Skill Development Corporation is in charge of carrying out the plan. In the next three years, the Railway’s Zonal Rail and Production Unit will train 2500 and 1000 young people, respectively.
100 Hours of training will be provided to the shortlisted candidates
Training facilities will deliver this instruction. Banaras Locomotive Works has been designated as the nodal organization for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana training delivery. The nodal agency has narrowed its list of candidates to fitter and electrician. All of the recipients who made the shortlist will receive 100 hours of training. This has also been the subject of a course module.
This curriculum will have 30% of theoretical content and 70% of practical instruction. The first and second batches will begin on August 20, 2021. Northern Railway has also released a notification about that. This announcement has been made at the Uttar Pradesh Supervisor Training Center in Charbagh, Lucknow. which a request for applications is being made. The beneficiary must complete the application form to receive this training.
You can complete this application form on the Railway’s website.
In addition to this, the Railway’s website also provides access to other crucial information. This initiative will assist unemployed youth in finding work. There are no expenses associated with receiving this training. Citizens who have completed class X and are between the ages of 18 and 35 are eligible to profit from this program.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana has added 1.37 crore citizens so far
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana program, the national government offers free skill training to unemployed young people who dropped out between the 10th and 12th grades. A growing number of young people in the nation are enrolling in this program of the Central Government to benefit from it. 1.25 crore young people across the nation have succeeded so far through this program. 1.37 billion young people have completed their enrolment. By July 10, 2021, 137 lakh beneficiaries had signed up for the program across more than 700 districts.
Young people without jobs in the nation who are still not eligible for this program should apply as soon as possible and benefit from it. Under this program, the beneficiary will not be required to pay any fees to receive skill training. This program is a bold initiative for the nation’s unemployed young.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Kovid-19 Frontline Worker Customize Crash Course
The Prime Minister of our nation, Shri Narendra Modi, will introduce a tailored crash education curriculum for COVID-19 frontline employees on June 18, 2021, at 11:00 am via video conference. Through 111 training facilities dispersed across 26 states, this crash course will be offered. The Prime Minister will address the public after introducing the specialized crash course curriculum for COVID-19 frontline staff. At the event will also be the Union Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. The Kovid warriors’ talents will improve as a result of this course.
The COVID-19 Frontline Worker Crash Course curriculum will provide training for six specialized work roles. It includes assistance with home care, basic care, advanced care, emergency care, sample collection, and a medical statement. With a $276 million budget, this program was launched as part of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0. This program will fill both the current and foreseeable need for non-medical health workers.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Agriculture Sector Skill Training
This program has been launched to offer unemployed inhabitants of the nation free training in a variety of courses. On March 31, 2021, National Collateral Management Limited stated that it has inked a contract with Krishi Kaushal Parishad to offer skill training in the agricultural sector as part of this program. The country’s residents will receive a variety of skill training in the agricultural sector, per the terms of this agreement. Three sections make up this skill instruction. can include specific initiatives, prior knowledge, and training courses.
- National Collateral Management Limited will recognize prior learning for around 8 to 9 types of abilities, and this training will be given to about 920 persons from 19 cities throughout India.
- The Agriculture Skill Council will also create occupational standards for specific employment roles. The National Skill Council will design a qualifying structure for this. In addition, the National Skill Council will develop the certification process for trainees and the recognition system for training. India’s agricultural sector will grow as a result of this training, and job opportunities for the unemployed would become available.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0
As you all know, the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was established to give the nation’s young training. By 2020, it was intended for this programme to have served one crore young people. so that all of these folks might have jobs. Registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is available for periods of three months, six months, or one year, and upon successful completion of the programme, a certificate good throughout the nation is also given. By the year 2022, it is intended that 40.2 crore people will have received training through the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
The cost of this instruction is not imposed on the recipients. Only on the official website may one submit an application. Youth can receive training in subjects like electronics, hardware, fittings, etc. through the Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023. For the successful implementation of this programme, the government has enlisted the help of numerous telecom businesses.
Start of the third phase of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana will soon begin its third phase. The start date for this phase is January 15, 2021. This will include coverage for all 600 of the country’s districts. A target has been set for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 to teach roughly 8 lakh persons. which will cost Rs. 948.90 crores. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 will also offer training in relation to the next generation and Kavid. The Ministry of Skill and Entrepreneurship introduced the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Under Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0, more than 200 industrial training institutions have been connected. Through the knowledge gathered from PMKVY 1.0 and PMKVY 2.0, PMKVY 3.0 has been enhanced.
On July 15, 2015, the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was introduced. Thousands of people have already benefited from this program.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 is to be launched soon in Chandigarh
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is responsible for the country’s youth’s skill development. in order to create opportunities for them to find work. In the Chandigarh district, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 will be introduced. This information was provided by Rajiv Kumar Gupta, the district’s additional deputy commissioner. A District Skill Committee and a subcommittee have been established to ensure the success of this program. The Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 would focus on developing young people’s skills while taking market demand into consideration. Through this plan, the supply-demand mismatch in human resources will be closed. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana will provide on-the-job training, and following that, the beneficiaries will receive work in the relevant field.
- 8 regional industries have expressed interest in this programme. which include Sarovar Enterprises, Sharp Engineering Private Limited, Usha Yarn Limited, Vatika Spinning Mills, Sambi Industries, RB Forging, and CAG Engineering Limited.
- The entire district will be made aware of this programme through the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Following skill improvement, candidates will get counselling before being divided into training batches. After the counselling, placement will be given to the applicants. Along with this, candidates will receive pertinent testing assistance, and any issues relating to the skill development procedure will be addressed.
Objective of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- As you are aware, there are a lot of young people who are unemployed in the nation. And some young people, who are not strong financially, cannot even receive training to find employment. The central government has initiated this plan in light of all these issues.
- providing training in the training facility to the country’s youth as part of the Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- By uniting all of the young people in the nation, developing their talents, and providing them with employment that matches their abilities.
- To promote youth skill upgrading by offering industry-relevant, valuable, and skill-based training to youth and by giving young employment chances.
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 would move India in the direction of.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Monitoring
- After the project is formed, SPIA will enrol each candidate.
- SPIA will conduct monitoring as the project is carried out.
- Projects that are approved but do not begin within the allotted period will be cancelled.
- In the event that the projects are not effectively managed, they may be restarted or terminated.
- The scheme will be monitored by the NSDC, SSDM, and DSC.
- It is required that the implementing agency submit a progress report.
Components of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0
- Short-Term Training: This program’s short-term training will last between 200 and 600 hours, or 2 and 6 months. Any unemployed person can participate in this training. All citizens who complete this training satisfactorily will also be placed.
- RPL training will last somewhere from 12 and 80 hours. The children will receive business-related training as part of this program. This course is available to all residents with prior business-related expertise.
- Projects requiring some deviance from the norms and conditions of short-term training under the plan are classified as special projects under this component because they have unique requirements in terms of geography, demographics, and social group. In the special project component, specialized training is made available.
How does PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana work?
- The government has partnered with numerous telecom firms for the Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 project to connect the nation’s young. The effort of making this programme accessible to everyone through messaging is done by these mobile service providers.
- The candidate must make a missed call to a free troll number that mobile firms would provide under this programme by messaging those involved in it.
- You will receive a call from a number after leaving a missed call, and you will then be linked to the IVR facility. The candidate will then need to transmit his or her details in accordance with the guidelines.
- The Kaushal Vikas Yojana system will safeguard the information you send. The candidate will be connected to the training facility close to his home after receiving this information.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Key Components
- short term training
- recognition of prior learning
- special project
- Skill and Employment Fair
- Placement Assistance
- continuous monitoring
- Standard Rhymes Branding & Communication
List of courses in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana – Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Skill Council for Person with Disability Course
- Hospitality and Tourism Course
- Textiles Course
- telecom course
- security service course
- rubber course
- retail course
- Power Industry Course
- plumbing course
- mining course
- Entertainment and Media Course
- logistics course
- life science course
- leather course
- IT course
- iron and steel course
- role model course
- health care course
- Green Jobs Course
- Gems and Jewelery Course
- Furniture and Fitting Course
- Food Processing Industry Course
- electronics course
- construction course
- goods and capital course
- Insurance, Banking & Finance Courses
- beauty and wellness
- motor vehicle course
- apparel course
- agriculture course
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training Partner List
Youth skill development is carried out under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in order to provide them with employment prospects. Training partners are used to building these skills. The government periodically updates the list of training partners. This involves the addition of new partners and the removal of some current partners who are not abiding by the policy’s rules. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has 32,000 training facilities across the nation as of October 20, 2020. The following is a list of the training partners.
|State||District||Sector||Partner Name||No. of Centers|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur Nagar||Retail||Future Sharp Skills Ltd||1|
|Haryana||Kurukshetra||Automotive||TecHum International Private Limited||3|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Textiles And Handlooms||Surabhi Skills Pvt. Ltd.||4|
|Karnataka||Dakshina Kannada||Retail||Retailers Association of India (RAI)||89|
|Karnataka||THAT||dummy partner 1.1||2|
|Punjab||Faridkot||Infrastructure Equipment||Likith TP||26|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kangra||Agriculture||Samarth Eduskills Pvt Ltd||17|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Tourism & Hospitality||Tata STRIVE||21|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Infrastructure Equipment||Cosmos Manpower Pvt Ltd||5|
|Haryana||Faridabad||Apparel||Sentio Advisory Private Limited||97|
|Tripura||West Tripura||Tourism & Hospitality||Orion Edutech Private Limited||295|
|Maharashtra||Thane||Logistics||Nidan Technologies Private Limited||50|
|Punjab||Patiala||Retail||Dreamland Immigration Co. Pvt. Ltd.||6|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Sports||Dummy PIA||18|
|Tamil Nadu||Madurai||Life Sciences||Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council||7|
|Andhra Pradesh||Krishna||Electronics and Hardware||ELECTRONICS SECTOR SKILL COUNCIL OF INDIA||109|
|Karnataka||Dakshina Kannada||Gems and Jewellery||Goldsmith Academy Pvt Ltd||52|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Tourism & Hospitality||CLR Facility Services||6|
|Bihar||West Champaran||Construction||Cradle Life Sciences Pvt Ltd||10|
|Tripura||West Tripura||Apparel||Valeur Fabtex Private Limited||10|
|Maharashtra||Amravati||BFSI||DRISHTEE SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER PRIVATE LIMITED||25|
|Jharkhand||Ramgarh||Security||Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV)||108|
|Jharkhand||Kodarma||Automotive||Possit Skill Organisation||30|
|Haryana||Panipat||Apparel||Modelama Skills Private Limited||62|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Tourism & Hospitality||Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council||9|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Tourism & Hospitality||Orange Tech Solutions||28|
|Assam||Karbi Anglong||Textiles And Handlooms||Textile Sector Skill Council||134|
|Rajasthan||Alwar||Infrastructure Equipment||Ram Pratap||6|
|Telangana||RangaReddy||IT-ITeS||VISRI Technologies & Solutions||12|
|Uttar Pradesh||Aligarh||Persons with Disability||Pradeep||6|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Beauty and Wellness||Pooja||1|
|Kerala||Thrissur||Agriculture||The Kerala Agro Industries Corporation Limited||218|
|Madhya Pradesh||Seoni||Electronics and Hardware||Shri Vinayak Creative Fashions Pvt.Ltd||34|
|THAT||THAT||Apparel||ADS SKILLS PVT LTD||127|
|Bihar||Saran||Beauty and Wellness||Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council||223|
|Maharashtra||Thane||Retail||Arrina Education Services Private Limited (Talentedge)||159|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Electronics and Hardware||National Yuva Cooperative Society Limited||74|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Handicrafts and Carpet||Jaipur Rugs Foundation||96|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Apparel||IL & FS Skills Development Corporation Limited||883|
|Telangana||RangaReddy||Telecom||SynchroServe Global Solutions Private Limited||104|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||Plumbing||Indian Plumbing Skills (IPSC)||49|
|Haryana||Rohtak||Leather||Leather Sector Skill Council||320|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Urban||Healthcare||Indian Air Force||8|
|Bihar||Siwan||Electronics and Hardware||Amulett Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.||20|
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur||Retail||MP State Cooperative Union Ltd||3|
|Telangana||Warangal||Telecom||Telecom Sector Skill Council||310|
|Punjab||Ludhiana||Beauty and Wellness||SRI SRI RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME TRUST||54|
|Maharashtra||Thane||Tourism & Hospitality||Rustomjee Academy for Global Careers||282|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Plumbing||Indian Plumbing Skills Council(IPSC)||1|
|Kerala||Kottayam||Rubber||Rubber Skill Development Council||110|
|Andhra Pradesh||Krishna||Beauty and Wellness||VLCC healthcare Limited||167|
|Bihar||Patna||Automotive||Prerna Engineering Education Group Pvt Ltd||21|
|Rajasthan||Jodhpur||Telecom||Edujobs Academy Pvt Ltd||148|
|Tamil Nadu||Nilgiris||Agriculture||Provins Agri System||8|
|Uttar Pradesh||Sitapur||BFSI||Mahendra Skills Training & Development Pvt. Ltd.||202|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Tourism & Hospitality||Updater Services Private Limited||4|
|Delhi||South Delhi||Tourism & Hospitality||Primero Skills And Training Pvt.Ltd||16|
|Tamil Nadu||Karur||Electronics and Hardware||Aaruthal Foundation||30|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad||Power||Roman Technologies Private Limited||236|
|Assam||Kamrup||Security||Olive Heritage Education And Welfare Society||7|
|Bihar||Muzaffarpur||Plumbing||Labournet Services India Pvt. Ltd.||773|
|Maharashtra||Pune||IT-ITeS||Laurus Edutech Life Skills Pvt. Ltd.||5|
|Rajasthan||Sawai Madhopur||Agriculture||Indian Society for Agribusiness Professionals (ISAP)||19|
|Karnataka||Mysuru||Apparel||Dummy Pia 2||5|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Pulwama||IT-ITeS||CARE COLLEGE||12|
|Telangana||Hyderabad||Domestic Worker||Volksy Technologies Private Limited||60|
|Tamil Nadu||Kanyakumari||Rubber||REP Trust||66|
|Assam||Hailakandi||Persons with Disability||Lok Bharti Skilling Solutions Private Limited||46|
|Telangana||RangaReddy||Agriculture||GMR Varalakshmi Foundation||4|
|Delhi||South Delhi||Domestic Worker||DWSSC||19|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur Nagar||Retail||IACT Education Pvt. Ltd||7|
|Karnataka||THAT||Food Processing||Assocom India Private Limited||47|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Apparel||Avante Corporation||2|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Logistics||Safeducate Learning Pvt Ltd||357|
|Punjab||Ludhiana||Rubber||Mentor Skills India LLP||39|
|Haryana||Faridabad||Construction||Escorts Skill Development||13|
|Delhi||Central Delhi||Automotive||Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti||1|
|THAT||THAT||IT-ITeS||Arteva Consulting Private Limited||34|
|West Bengal||Jalpaiguri||Apparel||Apparel Training and Design Center||78|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Tourism & Hospitality||Leap Skills Academy Private Limited||427|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gorakhpur||IT-ITeS||Navjyoti Corporate Solutions||13|
|Arunachal Pradesh||THAT||Dummy Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council||28|
|West Bengal||Howrah||Construction||Ambuja Cement Foundation||17|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Apparel||Keshwa Skills Training Institute under Creation India Society||23|
|West Bengal||Jalpaiguri||Agriculture||Vivo Skills & Training||4|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ambedkar Nagar||Power||INDRAPRASTHA ACADEMY FOUNDATION||7|
|Telangana||Hyderabad||Healthcare||Apollo Medskills Limited||1|
|Karnataka||Mysuru||Construction||Dummy Project 32||29|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Green Jobs||Sector Council for Green Jobs||3|
|Uttar Pradesh||Moradabad||Logistics||Logistics Skill Council||19|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Gems and Jewellery||Gems and Jewellery Skill Council of India||6|
|Madhya Pradesh||Data||Mining||Mosaic Network Pvt Ltd||136|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Security||Peregrine Guarding Private Limited||1|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi||Retail||Navodaya Institute||17|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Agriculture||Ashpra Skills Private Limited||50|
|Madhya Pradesh||Vidisha||Electronics and Hardware||AISECT Skills Mission||201|
|Tripura||West Tripura||Rubber||The Rubber Board||92|
|Bihar||Purnea||Life Sciences||Satya Sri Sai Social Welfare Trust||4|
|Uttar Pradesh||Basti||Furniture and Fittings||Furniture & Fittings Skill Council||570|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Furniture and Fittings||Mahesh Pandey||8|
|Uttar Pradesh||Gautam Buddha Nagar||Beauty and Wellness||SBJ Centre of Excellence Pvt Ltd||3|
Benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- The kids of the nation who dropped out of the 10th and 12th grades can benefit from this programme.
- Under this programme, free training will be offered in a variety of courses to help the nation’s youth find jobs.
- Youth will be given jobs under this programme based on their qualifications.
- A total of 40 technological sectors, including construction, electronics and hardware, food processing, furniture and fittings, handicraft, gems and jewellery, and leather technology, will be taught to the nation’s unemployed youth as part of this programme.
- Under this programme, the central government sets up entrepreneurship education and training programmes for young people for the ensuing five years.
Eligibility of Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- The beneficiary must be an Indian citizen to benefit from this scheme.
- This scheme is only for people who are unemployed and have no other source of income.
- College / School Dropout – The applicant must have a basic understanding of Hindi and English.
- All students who dropped out of school after the 10th or 12th grade will be gathered and trained in one location.
Documents of PM Skill Development Scheme 2023
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- identity card
- Voter ID Card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Sector Skill Council
- Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India
- Apparel, Medak ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
- Automotive Skill Development Council
- Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council
- BFSI Sector Skill Council of India
- Capital Goods Skill Council
- Construction Skill Development Council of India
- Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
- Electronics Sector Skill Council
- Food Industry Capacity and Skills Initiative
- Furniture & Fittings Skill Council
- Gem and Jewelry Skill Council of India
- Handicrafts & Carpet Sector Skill Council
- Healthcare Sector Skill Council
- Indian Iron and Steel Sector Skill Council
- Indian Plumbing Skill Council
- Infrastructure Equipments Skill Council
- IT/ITeS Sector Skill Council
- Leather Sector Skill Council
- Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council
- Logistics Sector Skill Council
- media and entertainment skill council
- Mining Sector Skill Council of India
- Power Sector Skill Council
- Retailers Association Skill Council of India
- Rubber Skill Development Council
- Skill Council for Green Jobs
- Skill Council for Presence with Disability
- Sports Sector Skill Council
- Telecom Sector Skill Council
- Textile Sector Skill Council
- Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council
How to register in Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023?
Interested citizens of the country who want to apply for the PM Skill Development Scheme 2023 should follow the procedure outlined below.
- First, the applicant must visit the scheme’s official website. The home page will appear after you visit the official website.
- The Quick Link option is available on this home page. This option will display the Skill India option. You must select this option.
- The following page will appear after you click on the option. On this page, you will see the option to Register as a Candidate. You will need to select this option.
- When you select this option, the registration form will appear in front of you. The Registration Form will then appear in front of you. You must fill out all of the information requested in this registration, such as Basic Details, Second Location Details, Third Preferences of Training Sector, Fourth Associated Program, and Fifth Interested In, among others.
- After you have completed all of the fields, click the submit button.
- You must log in after successfully submitting the registration form. To log in, select Login from the drop-down menu.
- The login form will appear after you click on the option. In this form, enter your username and password and click the login button. Your registration will be completed in this manner.
The process to view PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana dashboard
- To begin, go to Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana’s official website.
- The home page will now appear in front of you.
- You must select the PMKVY Dashboard option from the home page.
- Following that, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you must select your state.
- The necessary information will be displayed on your computer screen.
Contact us with PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- First, you must visit the scheme’s official website. The home page will appear after you visit the official website.
- Contact us will be available on this home page. You must select this option.
- The following page will appear after you click on the option. On this page, you will find all of the contact information.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Helpline Number
In this article, we have provided you with all of the pertinent information regarding Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023. If you are still having problems, you can solve them by calling a toll-free number or sending an email. The toll-free number and email address are as follows.
- Toll-Free Number- 08800055555
- Email Id- [email protected]