APDCL Bill Download PDF 2023 – The Assam State Government owns 100% of the stock in Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, a public limited company (APDCL). It was founded on October 23, 2009, and is registered under the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
The primary goal of establishing the Company was to acquire, manage, and operate the former Assam State Electricity Board’s electricity distribution system, assets, liabilities, and undertaking in accordance with an approved transfer scheme under Part XIII of the Electricity Act, 2003. (ASEB).
The primary goal of the company is to carry out all operations related to or incidental to the distribution, trade, and supply of electricity in Assam or elsewhere in accordance with the applicable laws. It is also responsible for developing, managing, and operating Assam’s electricity distribution system.
APDCL is in charge of power distribution throughout the state of Sadiya to Mancachar and Jonai to Lowairpowa. Despite numerous physical challenges, APDCL is expanding its distribution network from the hilly North Cachar Hills to Morigaon’s low plains.
We take a very humanistic approach to all of our employees, who work as a disciplined team around the clock under the most difficult conditions while maintaining complete accountability to the community they serve. We’ll always be like this because it’s who we are.
APDCL Bill Download PDF – For Govt. Employee and other conditions
Clarification regarding the clearance of electricity bills by Assam State Government employees prior to salary disbursement:
- Case 1: If the employee has an electricity connection in his or her name anywhere in Assam, even if he or she does not live in his or her own house.
- In such cases, a receipt/invoice for payment of the current month’s electricity bill, as well as a copy of the electricity bill, must be provided.
- Case 2: If the employee lives with his or her parents or spouse, but the electricity connection is in the name of one of his or her parents or spouse.
- In this case, the employee must provide a self-declaration stating that he resides with his/her parents or spouse but that the electrical connection is in the name of either his/her parents or spouse. A receipt/invoice for payment of the current month’s electricity bill of his/her residence, as well as a copy of the electricity bill, must be provided.
- Case No. 3: If the employee lives in a rented house and does not have an electricity connection in Assam (also applicable for employees from outside the state who draws a salary from the GOA)
- In such a case, the employee must submit a self-declaration stating that he or she lives in a rented house and does not have any electrical connections in his or her name anywhere in Assam.
- Case: 4- If the employee lives in any government quarter with his or her parents or spouse where payment is deducted from salary (e.g., railway quarters) or is paid centrally, but draws a salary from GOA and does not have any electricity connection in his or her name anywhere in Assam.
- In such cases, the employee must submit a self-declaration stating that he/she lives in a government quarter where payment is deducted from salary (e.g., railway quarters) or is paid centrally and that he/she does not have any electricity connection in Assam.
APDCL Bill Payment
|Name of the Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. (APDCL)|
|Official Website to Download APDCL Bills||https://www.apdcl.org/website/ViewBill|
|Self Declaration form format For APDCL Bill||Check Here|
How to Download APDCL Bill 2023
- To download the APDCL Electricity Bill, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to the APDCL Official Website at https://www.apdcl.org/.
- Step 2: Select to https://www.apdcl.org/website/ViewBill.
- Step 3: Enter your Consumer Number (for example, 22000022…….).
- Step 4: Click on the pdf icon to download the most recent APDCL Electricity Bill.
- Step 5: Open the APDCL Electricity Bill File.
What Are The APDCL Bill Charges Per Unit?
Payment Cycle Of APDCL Bill
APDCL currently operates on a one-month billing cycle.
How To Calculate APDCL Bill Based On Used Units?
- To calculate the current month’s power consumption, subtract the current meter reading from the previous month’s reading.
- Once you know how much energy was used, multiply the units by the per-unit costs based on the slab rates to calculate the energy charge.
- The total energy bill can be calculated by adding the fixed charge and the to the total.
Step-By-Step Guide To Make APDCL Bill Payment Online
The following are the steps to view the APDCL bill and make an online payment:
- Open Freecharge and select the billing and charging section.
- Choose an “electricity” symbol.
- Choose your energy provider, such as APDCL, and then enter your account or customer number.
- Examine the amount.
- capable of paying.
How To Register A Complaint For A Wrong APDCL Electricity Bill?
The Assam State Government owns Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, a public limited company (APDCL). The APDCL customer service, complaint, and helpline numbers are listed below in case you are a subscriber looking to resolve a complaint or simply want to provide general feedback. Your APDCL complaint will be accepted by the organization’s online customer service.
Customer Care Number For APDCL Bill Payment Issues
Customers can now contact 1912 for billing issues.
What Are The Late Charges On APDCL Electricity Bill Payment?
If you pay after the due date, you will be charged a late fee. APDCL will charge a late fee if the payment is more than three days late. Every month that a payment is late results in a 0.5 percent increase in the late payment surcharge rate for the following months of default, as long as the surcharge rate is never more than 3% higher than the base rate.
How To Make An APDCL Bill Download?
- Go to the home page of the APDCL website.
- Next, choose View or Pay My Bill.
- Select the section Click Here to View Your Electricity Bill.
- On the following page, you will see the phrase APDCL Consumer View Bill.
- You can then download the bill.
How To Check My APDCL Bill Payment History?
- Sign in to your APDCL account.
- Confirm the consumer’s identity
- View to Payment History
How To Get My APDCL Electricity Bill Payment Receipt?
Following the transaction, you will be redirected to the receipt page, where you can download the payment receipt.
Is It Necessary To Register On Freecharge To Make APDCL Bill Payment?
Yes, you must register in order to pay your electricity bills online and make other payments.
How To Find My APDCL Bill Account Id Or Consumer Number Online For Online Bill Payment?
You can find your customer number on any of your most recent or older power bills. To pay your electricity bill, go to the Paytm website, select your state and electricity board, and then click View Sample Bill to see where it is on the bill.